Hello! We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot this year, and we are all beginning to resume some our normal habits and routines
When you think about individuals that bring us joy, we immediately think of you, our patients and friends. While many things have changed, one thing remains the same: our commitment to your safety.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. We are currently following these agencies closely to stay up-to-date on any new guidelines that may be issued.
If you have not been in to see us, you will notice some changes. If you have been in to the office, these changes allow us to help protect all of our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will be reaching out and asking screening questions prior to appointments.
- We will be taking your temperature when you arrive at the office, and we will ask you to use hand sanitizer.
- You will see that our reception area will no longer offer magazines or toys as these items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We may ask you to wait in your car until we are ready to bring you back to the dental treatment room.
- We ask that you come alone to your appointment unless you are a minor or need assistance.
- You will be asked to wear a mask when you are in the common areas of the office. If you don't have one, we will provide one for you
- Each room has been equipped with a HEPA air filter to help with air circulation and cleanliness.
As always, Dr. Druskins places the health and well-being of our team and our patients first. We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about your dental needs or the steps we are taking to keep everyone in our practice safe.
Please feel free to follow us on Facebook at Paula Druskins, DDS for up-to-date information as well as tips and advice on how to maintain your oral health at home.
Thank you for being a part of our practice. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to exceeding your expectations in dentistry!