Hello! We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot in the last few months, and we are all looking forward to resuming some of our normal habits and routines.
When we think about individuals that bring us joy, we immediately think of you, our patients and friends. We miss you and the practice of dentistry greatly. While many things have changed, one thing remains the same: our commitment to your safety.
We are beginning to replenish the supplies we donated so that we can keep infection control our top priority as we always have in our practice. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. We are currently following these agencies closely to stay up-to-date on any new rulings or guidelines that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it’s time for your next appointment. These changes allow us to help protect all of our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will be reaching out to you asking screening questions prior to your appointment. You will be asked these questions again when you are in the office.
- We will be taking your temperature when you arrive at the office, and we will ask you to use hand sanitizer.
- You will see that our reception area will no longer offer magazines or toys as these items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We may ask you to wait in your car until we are ready to bring you back to the dental treatment room.
- We ask that you come alone to your appointment unless you are a minor or need assistance. Anyone accompanying a patient will be asked to wait outside the treatment area.
Very soon, members of our team will be reaching out to patients that were cancelled due to COVID restrictions, as well as patients currently scheduled in the upcoming weeks. We will be discussing scheduling options based on your individual oral healthcare needs in order to maintain a safe and sterile environment.
As always, Dr. Druskins places the health and well-being of our team and our patients first. We look forward to seeing you again, and are happy to answer any questions you may have about your dental needs or the steps we are taking to keep everyone in our practice safe.
Please feel free to follow us on Facebook at Paula Druskins, DDS for up-to-date information as well as tips and advice on how to maintain your oral health at home.
Thank you for being a part of our practice. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming our patients back!